Used by the Berber women of Morocco, argan oil commonly known as “liquid gold” is a natural multifunctional head-to-toe beauty booster for the skin.
- High in vitamin E content
- Rich in omega-6 fatty acid
- Anti-oxidant effects
- Reduces inflammation
- Anti-sebum activity
- Hydrates and softens skin
- Easily absorbed
- Youthful glow
- Repairs damaged skin
- Provides nutrients which will prevent dryness and irritation
- Soothes and promotes healing
- Increases elasticity of skin
Skin Moisturiser: Massage 3-8 drops on face and neck for a natural boost.
Anti-Aging: Smooth 3-8 drops on face and neck before bed.
Dry Skin: Apply a small amount of oil on affected area.
Acne: Cleanse afflicted area, pat dry and rub a few drops gently and repeat twice daily up to 4 weeks.
Stretch marks: Rub a few drops on stretch marks and sagging skin.
Foot, Hand and Nail: Massage a few drops of argan oil into cuticles, hands and feet at night.
Dry lips: Apply a few drops on sore, dry and cracked lips.