African Baobab Oil
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
An iconic symbol of Africa itself, the Baobab is known as “The Tree of Life” because of the vast traditional uses from the leaves to the roots. African people from Senegal to Southern Africa have been using the baobab for traditional and medicinal uses many centuries.
- Very high in Vitamin C
- High calcium content
- Contains vitamins A,D,E,F and minerals
- Contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Nourishes and improves skin elasticity
- Soothes dry skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to heal skin faster
- Rejuvenates damaged skin cells
For the Skin
Baobab oil is good for softening skin and due to its high vitamin content, antioxidants and omega fatty acids it has regenerative abilities that helps heal any imperfections.A preliminary clinical trial has shown the use of baobab oil helped reduce skin redness, irritation and swelling to treat acne .
For the Hair
Other medical research shows that baobab oil can be used as a scalp treatment and may help prevent or treat dandruff and flaking of the scalp. When used as a leave-in conditioner it may help moisturise dry hair and strengthen weak, brittle hair . Regular treatments of baobab oil gives the hair a healthy shine, makes thin hair look more full and prevents dryness
- Massage a few drops into each of the five facial points of the face and neck.
- To treat acne apply on affected area.
- Use as a hair mask or leave-in conditioner
10ml/ 0.35 fl. oz
Good to Know